ID & Secure Document News monitors and analyses the significant developments in personal identification and authentication – whether in the physical, digital or virtual worlds – with with a keen and critical eye.
See What Makes ID Projects Successful
The global ID market and the trend towards e-ID programmes with systems married to secure documents is dynamic, growing and developing at a rapid pace.
ID and Secure Document News is published monthly to bring you informed, considered, and thought-provoking reports on the latest news in this dynamic market, with expert analysis and insight. It is the comprehensive one-stop source of information for everyone involved in the specification, production, protection, personalisation, integration and issue of personal ID documents and the data they contain.
What ID & Secure Document News Cover
- The latest in security features, methods and systems for all government-issued identification documents, including passports, ID and health cards, drivers licences, visas, breeder documents, certificates and permits etc.
- Developments in biometrics and smart card technologies
- Specifications, directives and characteristics of new ID and travel documents
- Production, personalisation and integration systems and equipment
- Devices for data capture, verification, and forensic analysis
- Corporate developments among component, systems and finished product suppliers
- Case studies showcasing examples of new travel and ID programmes around the world
- Specifications, directives and standards from ICAO, the EU, ISO and other international organisations
- New contracts and tenders
- Market projections
- Systems and solutions for the future
Who Should Read ID & Secure Document News
- Government departments/agencies for home affairs, immigration, border control and homeland security
- Law enforcement and document examiners
- State and commercial printers
- Developers of substrates, security features, inlays and laminates
- Suppliers of cards, chips and biometric technologies
- Providers of personalisation technologies
- Suppliers and integrators of passport and ID systems
- Equipment and systems manufacturers for credentials, enrolment, production and personalisation, finishing, analysis, readers and terminals
- Investors, analysts and consultants
“Essential reading for government departments and agencies, law enforcement and document examiners as well as printing works and technology providers”
Reasons to Subscribe
The only monthly B2B newsletter dedicated solely to ID documents, systems and management
Provides a filtered digest and précis of all the key market developments in an easy-to-read, and searchable, format
The authoritative editorial team is drawn from the highest levels of the ID world
The frequency of publication will ensure you are kept abreast of the latest news
It will establish the facts to give you the inside angle on ID
In-depth features, reviews and forecasts as well as the latest news and developments
Competitively-priced, with enhanced benefits through DataVault ID
Before any purchase/subscription can be made you must first register on our online store, if you haven’t done so already. Due to the sensitive nature of this content, we vet all our customers to ensure that their interest is legitimate. Our team will process your applications in a matter of minutes during UK business hours.
|Subscription fee – 12 months
|Newsletter in PDF viewer – not downloadable
|25%–50% discount on our reports
|Access to articles on website
|– Number of people with simultaneous access to website
|Newsletter in downloadable PDF format
|A licence to include each issue of ID & Secure Document News on your company intranet
|A licence to reproduce articles and material from ID & Secure Document News in your own marketing materials
|Your company name and logo in each issue of ID & Secure Document News
|The above with printed copy
|Number of printed copies
|Printing, postage and handling fees – flat rate for all locations
* Shipping costs and handling fees £40 for 12 months
** Shipped to a single location
Once you have completed your purchase, our publications team will send your credentials to access the ID & Secure Document News website to your email address.
You will be sent a renewal reminder around 2 months prior to the end of your subscription, followed by an invoice approximately 10 days later. This will have account details for a bank transfer. Alternatively, if you wish to renew by Credit Card, please email us and we will send you a payment link.