See How The World’s Coins Are Changing
Worldwide, the coins being issued today are undergoing a transformation, combining unique technological innovations and new security features with novel designs, details and materials. Keep up-to-date with these changes with the Directory of Circulating Coins.
Published by Currency News™, the Directory of Circulating Coins is the only guide to every circulating coin in the world – making it an invaluable reference and research tool.
This edition will see a more up to date and comprehensive version of the 2nd edition, last released in 2016. Featuring over 200 A4 pages covering the obverse and reverse of real size coins from all around the world, information on composition, weight, edge and security features amongst others.
The third edition will be published in October 2019. The directory is available in print and pdf formats.
“We use the Directory all the time. It is the most useful reference book we have”
The Royal Mint
Every Coin, Every Country: One Indispensable Guide
The new directory provides detailed information on all the circulating coins in the world – including up-to-date information, specification and images in one concise and easy-to-use volume.
This makes it an indispensable guide for anyone involved in the design, production, quality control, validation or use of coins.
- 200 A4 pages
- Covers every coin from the Afghani and the Ariary through to the Yuan and the Zloty
- Details of every denomination of each country’s circulating coins
- Includes real-size images of the obverse and reverse of each coin
- Features dates for Year First Minted and Last Known Year of Minting
- Information on composition, diameter, weight, edge detail, and description of motifs, security features and special notes.