Cash Industry’s Most Comprehensive Directory is Back
Back by popular demand, the latest edition of The Directory of Currency & Technology Suppliers is now being finalised. This sought-after directory is an essential resource for central banks and issuers, printers and mints, and everyone in the cash cycle to identify suppliers and partners, and the latest edition will be the seventh since its launch in 2004.
The directory, which was last published in 2018, will feature seven dedicated sections covering all aspects of systems, solutions and services for the cash cycle, from specification to end of life, and all stages in between.
New categories for the seventh addition include CashTech, recycling, sustainability and digital banknotes.
Over 500 suppliers will be listed in the 100-page directory, which will be available in print format, as a pdf, and also online via the Currency News platform. As with previous editions, it will free of charge to central banks and issuing authorities, and available at a heavy discount to subscribers to Currency News and its sister publications.
What’s Inside The Industry’s Most Comprehensive Directory
- Coin metals, alloys and blanks
- Inks, coatings and varnishes
- Optically variable features (diffractive, reflective, microlenses, micromirrors)
- Print-based features (eg. anti-scan, digital watermarks)
- Substrates (paper, polymer and hybrids)
- Threads, fibres and planchettes.
- Taggants and forensic features
- Banknote printers
- Digital / hybrid banknotes
- Banknote design and services
- Coin production equipment and systems
- Numbering, quality control and inspection systems; foiling and finishing equipment
- Papermaking / handling / coating equipment
- Pre-press equipment and consumables
- Printing presses; print equipment and ancillaries
- Packaging and strapping systems
Cash Destruction and Recycling Solutions
- Alloy recovery
- Decoining equipment
- Disposal services
- Disintegration systems
- Recycling solutions
Processing and Management
- Cash centre / vault automation
- Cash and optimisation software
- Currency sorting and processing systems
- Note and coin handling products
- Sensors and authentication components
Circulation and Distribution
- ATMs (deposit, dispensing, recycling)
- ATM and CIT management solutions
- Banknote cleaning and disinfection solutions
- Cash protection systems
- CashTech solutions
- CIT, cash handling and logistics services
- Security packaging and transportation products
- Counterfeit analysis
- Document reference systems / publishers
- ESG support providers
- Standards organisations
There are no reviews yet.