Tax Stamp & Traceability News™ is the only source of essential information about tax stamp programmes around the world.
Get The Inside Track
Whether you are responsible for specifying and managing, enforcing or supplying tax stamp and track and trace programmes for excise products, our comprehensive analysis offers invaluable insight into and analysis of the latest issues, policies and innovative technologies – insight that is only available from Reconnaissance.
First published in 2009, Tax Stamp & Traceability News has become the authoritative voice for all those involved in combating illicit trade, tax evasion and counterfeiting in tobacco, alcohol and other excisable products.
What Tax Stamp & Traceability News Covers
- News, comment and analysis on the latest tax stamp and track and trace programmes and upgrades
- Policy and regulatory updates
- Case studies
- Profiles of the leading organisations involved in specifying and supplying tax stamp systems
- New technologies for production, authentication, fiscal verification and supply chain security
- Market projections
- Systems and solutions of the future
Who Should Read Tax Stamp & Traceability News
- Treasury departments and revenue agencies
- Customs and excise officials
- Law enforcement agencies
- Investigative services
- Tobacco and alcohol regulators
- Anti-counterfeiting and IP organisations
- NGOs, IGOs and academics concerned with public health and confronting illicit trade
- Manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers of tobacco and alcohol products
- Tax stamp system and equipment manufacturers
- Security printers and integrators
- Labeling companies and packaging converters
- Suppliers of security substrates, authentication and serialisation technologies
- Suppliers of integrated excise tax administration and traceability systems
Type of Subscriptions
Before any purchase/subscription can be made you must first register on our online store, if you haven’t done so already. Due to the sensitive nature of this content, we vet all our customers to ensure that their interest is legitimate. Our team will process your applications in a matter of minutes during UK business hours.
|Subscription fee – 12 months||£940||£2,260||£7,170||Free*|
|Newsletter in PDF viewer – not downloadable||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|25%–50% discount on our reports||✔||✔||✔|
|10% discount on Tax Stamp & Traceability Forum||✔||✔||✔|
|Access to articles on website||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|– Number of people with simultaneous access to website||1||15||25||25|
|Newsletter in downloadable PDF format||✔||✔|
|A licence to include each issue of Tax Stamp & Traceability News on your company intranet||✔|
|A licence to reproduce articles and material from Tax Stamp & Traceability News in your own marketing materials||✔|
|Your company name and logo in each issue of Tax Stamp & Traceability News||✔|
|The above with printed copy|
|Number of printed copies||1||10**||10|
|Printing, postage and handling fees – flat rate for all locations||£80||£80|
* Only for government entities after approval by the publications manager
** Shipped to a single location
Once you have completed your purchase, our publications team will send your credentials to access the Tax Stamp & Traceability News website to your email address.
You will be sent a renewal reminder around 2 months prior to the end of your subscription, followed by an invoice approximately 10 days later. This will have account details for a bank transfer. Alternatively, if you wish to renew by Credit Card, please email us and we will send you a payment link.
Free access for Government organisations!
When you fill-in the form, please ensure that you use your official email address. Any attempt to register using a generic email system like Gmail and Yahoo will be disregarded.
A single generic username/password will be provided per government entity, this can be shared within the organisation and simultaneous login are allowed. Only one application is required per organisation
This is a one-time process and the validation will be undertaken as quickly as possible – within two hours or less during a normal working day, or 24 hours if over a weekend. If we are unable to validate your organisation from the details you provide, we will contact you for further information.
Thank you Publications manager